Thursday, March 31, 2011

What's in Your Garden....Linky Party #3

Welcome to What's in Your Garden #3!!!!
I LOVED all the links from last week! 
 
In honor of the cold weather I am posting those that made me feel a bit warmer :)!!!!
 
Sara at Sarahndipities has this super CUTE flower garland...she even has the pattern!!

 
Melisa over at Allie Belle Designs made these ADORABLE flower topiaries!!
 

Lolly Jane over at Lolly Joane Boutique made a "spring" pennant

 
 
Thank you ladies for helping me know that SPRING is on its way!!!! 
Please grab a button on the right side of my blog :)!

Now on to the party!!!!!!
 
1) Link up anything made by you!!!!

2) Please post the direct URL code

3) If you wish...please grab my button to add to your link parties :)

Okay ladies...I am excited to see "What's in Your Garden"!!
 

Photobucket


 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me over! Your blog is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for a wonderful linky party! P.S. I made an Easter Egg Tree like yours and will be featuring it tomorrow! I hope you'll pop over to see it! Your are egg-straordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the invite! We linked our carrot sign tutorial up. We hope it's inspiring!
    Shannon and Jill
    www.oursevendwarfs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature!! Hope things go wonderfully at your craft fair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the feature, abbi! (:

    xo-kelli & kristi

    ReplyDelete