Monday, March 14, 2011

Making it as a Mom...

Welcome to "Making it as a Mom"!
 
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Mine was spent with my family going to Cinderella put on by the local high school!

It was great! And great to be with my family!
 
Today I wish to feature Michelle over at Musings of Me.

If you have not been over to her site you HAVE to go!
 
I admire her SO much! She use to be a kindergarten teacher, but now she stays home with her 2 kids and helps many more children in the student home that they are house parents at.
 
She puts together the most AMAZING learning units for kids!

I recently downloaded her St. Patrick's unit! It is great! 
Her units include all kinds of activities!
She frequently updates with new units! As a mom of three kids...ages...2,3,and 5...it is the BEST!
So...please go over and pay her a visit! 
Thanks Michelle for always sharing with us!!!!

Photobucket
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I'm your newest follower from the Boost my blog hop. Cute blog! I look forward to reading future posts.

    Feel free to check out my blog: http://inadaze13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete