Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The NEW Spring Blocks!


So...have you ever made something, and, well...kind of hated it?!?!?!?!?

Well I did...!

Mine just happen to have been my spring blocks!

I simply just didn't like them. I tried putting flowers behind them, but No

I DIDN'T LIKE THEM!

I didn't like the paper or the vinyl or the font....!
(I dare not post another picture of them because of how much I hated them so scroll down and you will eventually find them...if you liked them my last set is in etsy...:))

So.....

I REDID THEM! AND HERE ARE THE NEW SPRING BLOCKS!
Don't they just look better?

A little fresher...and more like...SPRING?

Don't you just love those little birdies?!?!?!?!

That is what sold me on this selection!

So...if you hated the other spring but LOVE these ones...
they are now available in my etsy shop:)!

Happy Spring!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are too cute! Found you via T&J. I love the seasonal blocks and need to make some! I would be delighted if you would link this up to my VIP party this weekend. http://designergarden.blogspot.com/2011/03/guess-what-were-back-online-for-weekly.html

    Sommer @ Designer Garden

    ReplyDelete