Monday, March 28, 2011

LOTS of new blocks in my etsy shop!!

LOTS...of new blocks in my etsy shop!
I will be posting a few at a time since well...there are LOTS!

First off...lets begin with the Hop!Hop!Hop! Blocks
I offer two different colors...first...yellow with polka dots...


I LOVE them!!!

And here are the purple ones...


Just in time for Easter!!

Please remember all orders and made to order! Need other colors?? Just let me know :)
To get to my etsy shop just click the shop on the sidebar to the right!!

Hoppy Easter :)!


Photobucket
 

15 comments:

  1. Cute and very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute! I really like the purples ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute. Thanks for sharing at my Swing into Spring party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are seriously cute! I'd love for you to link up to Wow Me Wednesday!

    http://polkadotsonparade.blogspot.com/2011/03/wow-me-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute!!! I'm a big fan of the wood block and paper combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these!! They are so cute! I love the colors!!

    Thanks for linking up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings. www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love polkadot ones! Thanks for stopping by and linking. :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my. Those are so adorable! I have to go check out your shop! Thanks for sharing at my VIP party this week =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them! Great colours! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Thank you so much for linking this up to Inspiration Friday last weekend! :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I featured you on my Toast of Tuesday!! Come grab a button!!

    http://polkadotsonparade.blogspot.com/2011/04/so-its-tuesday-night-and-im-still-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally love those!! I also have an Eden in my life! :) Glad I found your blog, following now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute blocks! Really appreciate you linking this up at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.

    ReplyDelete