Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New in My Etsy Shop

 
I am so excited to show you what is new in my etsy shop!
 
As a mother of three...I often need reminders....to keep me on track!
 
This stacker...reminds me that my role in my kids lives is essential!

The saying "Lead Me, Guide Me, Walk Beside Me" is one of my favorites!

They look great in any nursery, family room, kids bedroom, hallway etc...

These ones are done with yellow paper with a fun swirl design...and brown vinyl.....however...
 
Please remember that all items are custom made. If you need other colors...let me know!
 
These are now available in my etsy shop....just go to the right hand side of my blog to get there :)
Happy child raising!!


Photobucket
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been here for a while. It looks beautiful! And I love the jelly bean topiary. You are amazing. XO

    ReplyDelete