Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Shelf

Okay I know you have all been waiting for this and I am sorry about the delay!

So, John and I went down to a festival and I FINALLY found a shelf I LOVED! Anyone else have that problem...shelves being too country for their more modern house? I have a HUGE problem with that! I have nothing against country shelves, don't get me wrong, they just don't fit in my house.

Well, so I saw the shelf and got SO excited UNTIL I saw the price tag at $165....talk about disappointment! I thought my search was over, but I was SO not going to pay that...so I opted to do one myself! I knew it was the only way to get what I wanted!

So for a total of $26 I now have this: (It is still missing the knobs at the bottom...but I can't find what I want...so I was to impatient to wait any longer!)
So you just LOVE the bead board???? That I think it what I loved most about the shelf I saw! Lucky for me I will no longer loose any sleep over a shelf! I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. This shelf is beautiful, and I get you on the whole "too country". I don't have a modern style, but I don't have a country one either, this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete