Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Little Country Corner

Have you all been over to Little Country Corner? If not, you are truly missing out! Jessica just started this blog and already has so much to offer blog land!

Seriously, she can take goodwill sweaters that are in the back of your closets...you know the ones with dust...yep now you know what I am talking about!... and turn them into a church outfit for her little boy...don't believe me...well see for yourself...


Seriously how cool is that??? How many of you have old sweaters in your closet??? Time to get them out I guess huh?

How about this one...jeans...into skirts? I have seen this before but I have never attempted...this makes me want to try...


How amazing right? I am always SO amazed at others who can do this...maybe I need to freshen up with my sewing machine a little!

Well enjoy! And don't forget go over to Little Country Corner and grab her button and tell her hello!

-Abbi

No comments:

Post a Comment