Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Are You Ready????

So, is everyone READY for BLACK FRIDAY???????????

This is seriously one of my favorites!

I LOVE the crowd, the craziness, the rush....ALL.OF.IT!

So, in honor of black Friday and the start to the holiday's I have some special offers in my shop! All orders on Friday are 20% off OR FREE SHIPPING for orders $50 or more!

PLEASE NOTE...IF YOU WANT AN ORDER $50 or MORE YOU HAVE HAVE HAVE TO CONVO ME YOUR ORDER AND I WILL HAVE TO PUT A RESERVED LISTING ON FOR YOU SO YOU CAN HAVE FREE SHIPPING!

The reason being is I have to go in and change the shipping!

ALSO, BE SURE TO CHECK THE SOLD SECTION AND CONVO ME TO GET ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE!

CODES: BLACKFRIDAY20 for twenty percent off! Again if you want to order $50 for free shipping please convo me your order!

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY!

Below is a sample of items!

No comments:

Post a Comment