Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Easter

I know...I know...it is still February...but

I COULDN'T RESIST!

I am so happy that spring is right around the corner and with spring comes....

EASTER!

This is by far my FAVORITE holiday and time of the year!
*I was married this time of year
*My birthday is this time of year
*And the colors...LOVE THE COLORS

So I bring you...the EASTER BLOCKS!
(I just want to scream with excitement!)And a up close of the great COLORS!

Tell me this does not get you excited?!?!?!?!?!

These blocks are now available in my etsy shop on the right....

This paper I have limited amount so once it is gone it is gone...

Is it so early to say...

HAPPY EASTER :)!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love them of course! I am featuring them on Friday! Feel free to grab an I've been Featured button :)

    Ashley
    www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete