Monday, April 18, 2011

Making it as a Mom...

Welcome....to Making it as a Mom!!!
Happy Monday!

Today I want to share with you one of my not so secrets :)!

Shopping! I LOVE to shop.....BUT....I HATE to spend full price on ANYTHING!

I won't do it! I can't do it! I just simply have a heart attack if I have to!

So, with three kids needing summer clothes I was freaking out a little BECAUSE...I usually buy EVERYTHING the year before when stores do the end of year clearance!

Well...my husband and I set out Saturday for the outlets. Before I went though....HERE IS MY SECRET...

I printed ALL the coupons I possibly could find!

Chilren's Place, Gap, Osh Kosh,Carters....pretty much ALL stores....have ONLINE COUPONS!

So my friends...I am proud to say I spent UNDER $200 and got MOST of the THREE kids clothes for summer!

That included....Easter outfits AND swimming suits :)!

I saved almost $40 from the coupons :)!!!!!!!!!

Happy Monday AND Smart Shopping :)!
Photobucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment