Friday, February 12, 2010

Take My Breath Away!

So, my FAVORITE pictures to hang in my house are ones I capture myself. This morning I woke up to the most beautiful sight. My husband called and told me I needed to load all three kids up and go on a drive. I am glad that despite my resistance I did. Here my friends is what I saw...











I cannot wait to get these printed and hung in my house. The joy of taking them yourself is what you remember. The day. The time. Where you are. What you were doing. The joy is brought. My sweet husband thinking of me. Oh the beauty of the earth. Endless Joy!




1 comment:

  1. It's funny to me that you find it all so beautiful. It is. It's just that Alaska has looked like that for the past 3 months and I'm so over it!
    Great pics.

    ReplyDelete