Thursday, January 27, 2011

Little Miss Priss

So...in law school I had the greatest opportunity to meet the most amazing women!

They were all so talented and taught me so much!

We shared many of the same interests...especially....crafting!
This dear friend.....Katrina
who by the way looks AMAZING since it is her 4th baby!


She is seriously the best at just about EVERYTHING!
She has the cutest little family....
and...
the cutest little etsy shop where you can find these....

Key Chain with Key Fob/ Wristlet
I have one...and it is simply the best! No more digging in my HUGE diaper bag to find my keys!

Also...do you have a litle girl?!?!?!?!?....
Little Miss Priss Pom Poms- Black

Or...maybe you would like some bling for yourself....check out her watch bands....
Chunky White Prissy Wrist Watch Band

I know cute right?!?!?!?!

You can click HERE to go to her etsy shop....

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment