Monday, December 27, 2010

Flu Bug

So...sorry for the lack of posts! We have had a flu bug in our house...just when I think it is over...it hits someone else. I am the only one it has not hit yet...please say a prayer it doesn't!

So...with the flu bug here is my recommendations...........


I LOVE my shark steamer! Most of the kids have made it in their bowls or in the bathroom...not one though...who had blue powerade....yes....you all just cringed huh? Well this baby...took it ALL right out!

No to mention you must have on hand....


Am I the only one who bleached the ENTIRE house or am I crazy??????

Don't forget this....for all the sheets, clothes, towels, and anything else that can go in the washer!

And last but not least....the anywhere spray! Have you see this? It is AMAZING! I take it to all the toys and things that cannot be thrown in the dishwasher or the washing machine!

So...do I still have friends...?!?!?

Yes, I am a little over the top, but the flu bugs scare me...and I really, really want them gone!!!!

Sorry, for the lack of posting...I may need a week to recover...but I have lots of V-Day projects coming soon!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I hope you and your family are back on your feet in no time! I just stumbled upon your blog today...and I have to say... I LOVE IT! You are so talented! I'm your newest follower and I can't wait to see what you have in store for Valentines... (I love all the holidays that we get to craft for.) Happy New Year! Vicki

    ReplyDelete